Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Rainiefied ---18/10/2005---
Tuesday 18/10/2005Finally, that is today that i'ma long-waited for, the checking of our exams paper! Well, in summary, i did quite acceptable, however, not to my expectations...Especially my Social Sudies! I got only 26 out of 50, which i actually studied so hard for it! I made futile efforts! I spent so much time on practising different essays, and trying out source based questions...Y_Y... My Source-Based-Questions(SBQ), got a pitifully 6 marks out of the section containing 25 marks... Next to Social Study, is my geography... I made much effort doing my studies, yet only getting 33 out of 50... My combined-humanities i actually targetted at least an A2...but nonetheless, i only gotten 59... Damn... My chemistry, i did abit not of my expectations... I aimed for an 80s... Well, my A-Maths i had been quite surprised... But i was very very happy of that...My Chemistry, Physics, was also acceptable... Well, i guess that's it for today... zzz...[Well, if u didn't notice, i did not mention about my languages subjects...hehehee...*giggle*... Obviously not mentioning it becos it was so badly done...*sigh*]
Going crazy at...
Wednesday, October 19, 2005