<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 01, 2006

Rainiefied ---01/07/2006---
Phew! Felt so much better after yesterday's MT Oral exam... I was so nervous though... One of my examiner seems to be uninterested in my speech... At first he was making some eye contact with me... Then his eyes started to wander around, not looking at me... Furthermore, when i was on the stage, I didn't see the examiner doing that to other candidates... Hopeless case for me!! zzZ... All problems derived from my nervousness... Tried calming myself, but upon reaching towards the examiner, nervous again... I don't really think I've scored well for it, so just prepare to retake my MT GCE O levels at the end of the year... Better still, take CLB!!

Yesterday, went for my tuition at 6.40pm.. Then saw HuiHan on bus 162... Then upon reaching Ang Mo Kio centre, saw Miss Chew (I suppose.. looks Exactly the same, was it her then?)... Anyway, hope for the very best for my MT Oral...

~Hope they will...................... REPLACED MY MARKS WITH SOME OTHER's!!~

Going crazy at...
Saturday, July 01, 2006