Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Rainiefied ---07/06/2006---
I have long not updated my blog... Here i am, now back to blog... Only reason i'm here is that i got one problem... I'm here for confession... Today i just made a grave mistake... All started by me... and no on else...zzz... Sorry guyz, made u all fell out... It's juz my attitude problem... You all be friends kk?
Its just something about a maple game's affair... Made a comment, an uneccessary comment... This caused all my friends to leave the guild i long wanted my friends to be in... Felt guilty, everyone's leaving, quarrel, arguements, scolding, all caused by one sentence "Let KY be Jr master in da guild". I've regretted... Friends leaving me... sad... guess lemme be alone..I really wanna be alone...
From today on, swear not to be with my those friends... for what i've know, I'm alwayz the source of thier problems, the source of their unhappiness... I guess only way to amend my sin is to stay away from them... Sorry teachers for disappointing u all in my result for SA1...
I'm now quitting my games starting from today... Back to study... Sorry friends... Hope u all forgive each others and as well as me... Leave me alone for a period of time... Moodless, let me adapt to this sudden change...
Going crazy at...
Wednesday, June 07, 2006