<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 17, 2006

Rainiefied ---17/06/2006---
恶魔在身边;Devil Beside You, is actually the another name of 我的淘气王子, i just realised it yesterday through Guo Liang's mouth.. All the while I've been thinking they were separated shows and i watch them both.. But anyway, just happy that i've actually watched the show.. Touching.. In that show, Rainie acting as 齐悦 in the story, was extremely cute!! Kawwaaii!!

Today was much an emotional day... Zi Wei fell out with (??), I helped both sides and somehow hindering them too... I felt worried... This holiday, between me and my friends, got into conflicts, Zi Wei and (??) too, conflicts... Just plain worry... Hope they would still be friends...as for my case, i wish i'll just continue... As in ignoring Magnum... He always wanted people to consider his feelings... But did he consider our's? As a matter of fact, I would feel better if i'ma not Magnum's friend... This holiday was a lonely, moody, and worrying one... *sigh* haix!

Why the more things i've done to help out my friends always landed up in more conflicts, more complications... My hope to get draw them nearer always result in further distance...Why?!?! Wanna be alone these few days... I'm so tired, very tired, extremely tired... Lemme be alone, tired...


(??) --> The person does not want to reveal his/her identity...

Going crazy at...
Saturday, June 17, 2006