Monday, June 19, 2006
Rainiefied ---19/06/2006---
Today, planned to study out with Faizel... Then upon reaching Library at mere 9.45am, discovered that I've forgotten to bring my mom's library book, was about to return for her today... Then i called Faizel, his sister picked the phone, then told me he was still sleeping... It rain today... Just nice everything coincide, so i told Faizel today we'll not be study out today, and of course, doing it on this coming Wednesday...
I've been looking forward to tomorrow's cabin BBQ, those tasty fried foods... hehex... My friends were going too... Guo Liang mention to me he wanted to go for this BBQ... Then i took the effort ask everyone, then he responded "I don't wanna go liao"... Argh.. wasted my time... I can't force him to go anyway... It's his choice and decision... Hmm... Should i just bring those fried nuggets only? Or should I bring other stuff? I don't mind if i bring are a waste or not, just if they gets to enjoy is my only intention... My cousin will be there too, bound to bother me for sure...xD...
Going crazy at...
Monday, June 19, 2006