Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Rainiefied ---21/06/2006---
Entire day at home except going out for dinner and having a haircut in preperations for the school reopens... Today was especially boring! No one really actually talked to me... Kai Yang wasn't online, Hui Han was online, but was "away" most of the time, Zi Wei left me a weird message: Go go go go... Huh? Don't really get what he meant by that...
Right now, 5 days more to school reopens!! Yay!! Wanna be with friends rather than at home bring bored and alone... Been looking forward to that day too! Hate the feeling of being left alone... Was it always like this? Yes No?
Weird... I just wonder... In the past wished i was alone at all time, to be unbothered by anyone, that was the point of time when I've got only a few friends... Right now, having more friends, started feeling lonely whenever I've got no one to talk to... Guess things have change, my personallity too... But conflicting thoughts appeared, I still wants to be left alone, but felt the loneliness... Wants to be with friends, but wants to be alone at the same time... Feeling so troubled over this thing... *sigh*
Going crazy at...
Wednesday, June 21, 2006