Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Rainiefied ---27/06/2006---
Hmm... I don't really care anyone giving comments about me with my Rainie stuff or my blog, just my hobby, is either they accept me for what I am, or not... Shouldn't anyone give nasty comments huh? Anyway, it doesn't matter them at all, your opinion of me PLEASE do not force it down on me, same for my interest... If it meant to be a joke, i might take it, but please do not joke around with my interest or me myself too much, don't overdone it...
Anyway, my blog's template is based on Rainie, my interest... So things like "Looks like a girl's blog" is nonetheless useless saying to me... I can't change Rainie's pictures to a blog resembling a male's blog right? If anyone can, i would have no comments over the matter... Furthermore, I don't think is wrong or anything "femine" about blog of my idol's pictures huh... Anyway, people like Billy and Sopheary and BenQuek, i can forgive them... Cause i know their comments don't meant to be serious or harmful to me at all... Zi Wei said some nasty comments.. I could have shouted him back in return... But anyway, I'll endure... Don't wanna lose another friend...
Anyway, I might be going back to Ragnarok Online... But it will be a private server, no need to pay for playing it, hope it can replace the MapleStory in my life... Anyway, I'ma going to lend Cai Qiang my Atk Glove tomorrow... Trust as a friend, so be it... He got betrayed... Sad for him too, but don't give up... Life doesn't end there, still got thousands of miles to go! Saw a pithole, fell in once, know it, don't step in it again... Advice, don't trust another person too much, no one knows what he's thinking of...
人不为己,天诛地灭, Everyone is selfish in a sense, just that how one discover how selfish he is the important part...
Going crazy at...
Tuesday, June 27, 2006