Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Rainiefied ---28/06/2006---
Argh... I've got no idea what girl's thoughts were... Giving comics to a person, the others angry... Then whoever I give will cause someone to be angry... Ohh my god... What am i suppose to do? Don't give? That will be the worst!! All of them will complain and angry... Big difference between male friends and female friends... Different ideology and thoughts... Troublesome... My intention of giving comics away was just to please everybody to happiness.. That's all... But seems like it made more people angry rather than happy... Totally different from what I've expected... How can I do to make everyone happy at the same time? Can anyone tell me what to do? Everything I've done will not make everyone happy... zzz...
Today's Social Study test was an unfair one... I tought it would be like normal Mock Exams... But with an open book test? Then those who didn't study tends to reap more benefits huh... Unfair!! Literally everyone took out textbook as reference... Wasted my time doing the revision for this "Mock" Exam...
Lastly, disappointment sets in again... I told Kai Yang that Faizel actually started playing DotA, then spread... Is alright to spread, but... All criticise him and insulted him as a noobie player!! Angry is of course... Disappointed at them... Can't my friends just accept one for being who he/she is? Another victim was me... I idolise Rainie, and so what? Don't put nasty comments on me or Rainie either... What's wrong with it? That's one of the reason i hate my friends... Being selfish about other people, yet called me for being a selfish person... Who's worse? Furthermore, i admit i was selfish, but their demand was way off limit... I can't be so generous in giving lee way to them all the time... That's why I've mention, everyone is selfish in a point... But small demand is okay, too demanding went overboard...
Just wanna clarify some stuff, the definition of "Help" is to assist/aid people WITHOUT expecting rewards in return... That's real help... But those friends of mine always ask me to assist them when they helped me, as if I owe them a helping... Should they expect any rewards in return? That will not be the true definition of help...
Speechless, commentless and disappointed with those "friends" of mine... Please consider about people's feeling before making any comments... Or maybe I was the one who didn't consider about my friends? Got no idea... It was me who started telling Kai Yang, I guessed it's my fault then, for not considering about the negative impacts of doing so... *sigh*
Going crazy at...
Wednesday, June 28, 2006