Monday, July 03, 2006
Rainiefied ---03/07/2006---
Hmm... Different people, different idea, different goals and different view... Generally, i stayed at home all day... Chatting up on MSN with Tien Yeh awhile only(in the entire day?)... Saw Jia Feng finally online his MSN...
To My Friends: I may not be the best person, no one is borned perfect, but I'll try to be the best friend of your's... Any bad remarks about me, tell me and I'll try to change... For now, I don't wish people to suit into my expectations, because my expectations are generally high... In that case, I'll suit to everyone's expectation... ~Walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk in front of me, I may not follow. Walk beside me and be my friend.~
Hate the feeling of loneliness... In school was fun, get to meet my friends... At home, nothing... I online my msn frequently but chatting wasn't as frequent... Bored!
Going crazy at...
Monday, July 03, 2006