Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Rainiefied ---05/07/2006---
Happy Belated birthday to Jia Feng!! Totally messed up his brith date in my handphone's
... I memo it on the 5th of June, but was actually on 4th... Kai Yang reminded me Jia Feng's birthday, Double checked with Chermine, and made me realise my mistake...
Anyway, our geography test in AVA at 1.45pm, Nick made many "farting" noise, irritated many people... But from the sound, mostly was fake, some sounds real enough... Disgusting!! I once remembered to bring my Chinese Practice Book this morning, but after my study for Geography test, I totally clean forgotten about it, until Jefferey reminded me in the canteen before morning assembly... Another thing, since Ben Toh started stating not remembering he's my friend, and somemore refuse to lend or give me something, I did it back to him... A tooth for a tooth... HEHEx...
How I wish my class were going on the "right track"... I mean as in to study and endure just these few months then till after O levels, enjoy their fruits of their labour... But can see my class' condition improved, and seen an obvious difference from last year... Gambatteh Everyone!!
Going crazy at...
Wednesday, July 05, 2006