<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 10, 2006

Rainiefied ---10/07/2006---
Next wednesday is Kai Yang's birthday... No idea what should i get for his birthday... I've got nothing,no money, no presents, just my heart of sincerity for his birthday, will he accept? I'm still aiming for MP3... Guo Liang offered his MP3, below a hundren dollars, quite worth for 2nd hand... I'll save my money from now on to buy his MP3!! Gambatteh!!

Zi Wei seems to be starting to have his revision already... He request to borrow from me my EMaths and Chemistry file... He's so obsessed in the song "Don't Wanna miss a thing", which was popular in about 7-9years ago... Since he liked this song so much, i suggested to him "Come What May"... That was a nice song too! Hope he'll like it...

Jefferey brought me to a nearby police station near his house to report my lost of IC... Made a report then went home... Thx Jeff...

Found out yesterday that I've lost my IC... I doesn't want my parents nor my grandma or others to worry about it... So, i kept it as a secret, without my parents and others knowing it... Just my cousin Wilson and some friends that I've told to... Anyway, i guessed i couldn't keep this behind them for long, the truth will bound to surface, just a matter of time... Just hoped that my parent upon knowing this would not get angry at me, more importantly, do not get worried... Zzz... What am i suppose to do? Rainie杨丞琳能出现在我面前,把我所有的烦恼和心里的苦衷像魔术似的把它变不见吗?

Going crazy at...
Monday, July 10, 2006