<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rainiefied ---12/07/2006---
Finally got my templates ready and post it to my blog... Ta Da! Here it is, nice? My TagBoard was filtered again... This time, with another chatbox... Some parts of the blog still under constant modifications, will be ready by 2days time... Hmm... Should i post out Rainie 's pictures and relevant links to my blog? One more thing, i'll be creating another blog, it will be on Devil Beside You (恶魔在身边), featuring Rainie and Mike, a touching love story... No parts of it is boring, i would say... Probably i would upload the video up to the internet so that everyone who visits my new bloggie could watch it? That will take me roughly a month to do so... I wanna finish these stuff before i get into my undisturbed studies for prelims and GCE "O"s... Comments pls!! Post it on my TagBoard, don't have to tell me if got new posted messages there, I'll check'it'out myself nearly everyday...

Anyway, Hui Han's idea of getting a birthday card for Kai Yang is good... I agree... Anyway, I've got nothing as present for him, so cards may be a good solution... This friday is Wei Jie's birthday... I've gotten everyone's birthday in my journal... I wonder when is Chermine's and Guo Liang's?

For past 3 days, we went AVA during our Mother Tongue lessons, watch "I Not Stupid II" ( 小孩不笨 )... But chinese lessons will still continue after this week... XD

Going crazy at...
Wednesday, July 12, 2006