Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Rainiefied ---17/07/2006---
Today had my GCE "O" Chinese Listening Comprehension... I am confident of scoring high marks for that paper... I don't mind taking GCE Chinese at the end of this year again, and i'm sure i'll score at least a pass at that point of time...
My cousin bought a magazine, with posters inside... Initially, he thought it was featuring Rainie, so he actually asked me if i want... Obvious! But after a day or so, he realised the poster was featuring S.H.E... But still there were pages with Rainie's photo... I don't really get to view it, but he wanted me to trade a song for it, it's Beautiful Love by Tanya... Argh.. I seriously want that Rainie's picture, but how can i obtain that song? Anyone can send me? Or just introduce me the some Free Download MP3 websites? No matter what, i'll try my best to obtain that song, for the sake of the photo! Wahahax!
Going crazy at...
Tuesday, July 18, 2006