Thursday, July 27, 2006
Rainiefied ---26/07/2006---
The feeling of loneliness in school is rid of, but at home i still feel it that way... I've been thinking if ever i would fail my Chinese GCE O level, i could still retake by the end of the year, just that it will becomes tougher... I also promised my aunt to score a grade of at least C5 for my English during O level, which i had never obtain it before... This year, i'ma gonna get at least a B4 for my English, above my aunt's target, that i promised...
Hardly find time to update on my blog's template, made busy by teachers showering of homeworks... I hadn't gone up on msn for days, i think... Now even my saturday free slots are occupied, with either CIP activity or to Faizel's house and coach his sister, Hajira Banu, for maths...
One thing i'm sure of, things are different, they have changed, so i must change too...
Going crazy at...
Thursday, July 27, 2006