Saturday, September 02, 2006
Rainiefied ---02/09/2006---
Happy Belated Teachers' Day!! Hmm... For some reason, i felt happy... I suppose i received good feedbacks from the VCDs that i lend to my friends... Kai Yang's MSN picture was a scene from Devil Beside You... hahax! Still remember Kai Yang's disbelieve in this nice show, and now i assume his MSN picture shows his fondness towards the show... Glad!! Hmm... Should i lend him more good videos? Recommend him "Marry Me!"?? No eyedeer... Dunno by doing so am i helping him or harming him, prelims will commence officially starts when school reopens... Haix...
Anyway, my September holiday will soon be over... Time flies anyway... But main thing is that am i going to use this precious time to of good use? I'll be going to my grandma's house... Won't blog till then, but will immediately blog when i reached home, i assure!!
Now, avoiding something, running away from something too, especially someone... I made a promise to myself, only to check my handphone twice a week, Friday and Sunday... So pardon me if i dun manage to reply... I cant be bothered with some as well... I'm just a coward that run away from problems...
Going crazy at...
Saturday, September 02, 2006