Monday, September 11, 2006
Rainiefied ---11/09/2006---

Reached home at about 9.10pm yesterday, unable to get to sleep... Felt tired but just cant fall asleep... Probably is the fact that today i'm having my important prelims... Went to school, found that number of my friends had faced same phenomenon as i do... Hahax!
Today's Maths was relatively easy... I lost my protractor and the last question was locus and construction... Lucky the question was not heavy based on angles, but only a part of it that was asking us to measure the largest angle... I did so without protractor and estimated 84'... Asked my friends about it, those who brought protractor measured 84'-85'... Hahax! Such a close shave! Can at least secure that little 1 mark for sure... I've made alot careless mistakes, especially in calculations during my checking of papers, found so many mistakes... Couldn't concentrate much, unable to be more focused, made countless careless mistakes... Probably due to insomia... But still i have confident... Gambatteh!! Wednesday's geography... Jia Youx!
Social Studies i had no problems with the Structured Essay Question... I did diplomacy, and was easy... Completed the SEQ within 30minutes or so... Had all the points in my already... Source Based Question defeated me today... Stumbled by the sources and questions... Haix... But overall, still happy!
I'll be sleeping much much eariler today, and get my study of geography once and for all over by tomorrow... Tomorrow's a holiday for my class, tomorrow is just the practical test for the 4E 3s, 4s and 5s... Better get prepared...
Going crazy at...
Monday, September 11, 2006