Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Rainiefied ---13/09/2006---


Today had my Geography paper... It was relatively okay in terms of difficulty, i had only problems with my Section A first question, the map reading question... I manage to rush through and complete all the questions, by doing Agriculture first then followed by Development then finally Map Reading... Yup, you did not see wrongly, i wrote Development... I've studied Agriculture for Section A, Tourism and Environment Degradation for Section B, leaving Manufacturing and Development not studied... But i did development... Hahax! The question was easy, so i rely on myknowledge and memory to find back those stuffs about development... Hmm... Luckily i did development and agriculture... I saw other questions from easier topics to be alot alot tougher... Anyway, the main thing was that i could score a 30points for Geography, hoping my Social Studies will pull it up to at least an A2, which was abit out of the box...
Alrite! Tomorrow's Chemistry Practical! Hmm... Some of the physics Ten Year Series question i was unable to do, let alone O levels and Prelims, which Mr Lew personally announced it in hall during monday, he stated "Congratulations to all 4E1s and 4E2s, the physics paper will be very very difficult... So please do your ten year series..."... It sounded so sarcastic... Probably he's just trying to get us to be studying real hard for it, then determine our standards through the paper... I'm half suspicious and half believing that he will set the paper to be very tough... I suppose the questions aren't from Mr Lew, should be from Mrs Sue, so i might expect a very tough paper... Haix! Hope my physics practical might pull me up, but the thought of doing it alone in a lab is so scary... I'll try my best in studying and doing physics for this Prelims, to determine how high i could reached... Gambatteh!!
加油!
Going crazy at...
Wednesday, September 13, 2006