<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rainiefied ---16/09/2006---
Regarding Kai Yang's problem, i really cannot do anything to him to help him, only to watch from aside.. Sounds bad? Haix.. I couldnt help him anyway, somethings have to be done and solved by himself alone.. Nothing really i can do about it.. Haix.. Confused ah!!

Hmm.. Wanna spend some time to make one Rainie Pictures Template.. Might take quite some time, havent install Adobe Photoshop since the last reformatting of computer.. I predict i might get my template uploaded to this blog right after my GCE 'O' levels, given enough time to complete it before the O's, as well to study and score good grades too.. So much things to do.. But somehow, the thought of leaving secondary school scares me.. I wont know how i would manage to survive out there.. If i enrolled to a JC, i planned to study real real real hard like i've never done before, and neglect making friends in the JC.. Sometimes, it's nice to be alone, especially being alone at night outside house, wandering around aimlessly, silence all over, without being disturbed, then seek for your own happiness and joy from out of nowhere..

Facing a dilemma, i've wanted to be alone at many times, but the loneliness is too much for me to take, then went back and tries to conversate with someone, then wanted be alone again... Vicious cycle? Aiya! I'm as weird as Zi Wei and Hui Han.. I dont prefer crowds, i prefer a lifestyle like the main character player in Harvest Moon, mostly alone and hanging out with the crops, chickens, cows, dog, house and nothing else much.. I dont know what i need too, but that's just about the kind of lifestyle i wanna lead, plain and simple one, nothing facinating nor much interesting..

Going crazy at...
Saturday, September 16, 2006