Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Rainiefied ---11/10/2006---

Rainie is back from Paris and Macau!! Hmm.. The show "Wo Cai" (Guess) was again shifted to Saturday night 11.30pm.. It was a perfect day amd timing for the show to be broadcasted!! In the past, it was in Friday's night and Sunday's late night, with Friday having tuition and Sunday i have to sleep early for my following school day.. Right now? Is on Saturday anyway!!
Everyone seems motivated to study hard for the upcoming O levels.. But i dont feel it that way.. I cant force myself to study too.. Argh.. Facing a dilemna again.. But, i'll still try my best to score good grades during the O levels..
I've got so much things to do before and after my O levels.. Really too much.. I've got many aims after O levels too, including work, result, games, money, hobbies, sports.. Too much!! Cant really balance out every part of it..
Going crazy at...
Wednesday, October 11, 2006