Friday, December 22, 2006
Rainiefied ---22/12/2006---

No doubt, there's many problems with my blog.. Lately busy gaming though.. hahax.. But it is sure boring to spend the whole holidays infront of the computer.. I wanna get out and date with friends, but i'm just short of cash for that.. Curse Of The Golden Flower is out yesterday!! And i didnt get to watch it.. hahax.. I told my mom that i MAY wanna watch that movie with my friends, then my mom's first response was like "Paying money to watch Gong Li's bust?".. So sick though, but that's my mom, direct and straightforward.. Now left 20dollars for the rest of my holidays.. Haix! I rather not watch Curse Of The Golden Flower and save the money for DeathNote2, coming out in theatres on 28th December.. I'll most likely be watching it with Song Yuan as promised.. Wanna pool during the holidays more often, but unable, again short of cash.. Haix! My Shii Meii Sopheary and Qi Yang coming back to Singapore soon! They will be back any time, i have no idea.. hahax! But i bet Shii Meii will be back by the 26th December..
Christmas? No idea, maybe not even gonna celebrate.. The holidays i spent it meaninglessly.. What a waste!
Going crazy at...
Friday, December 22, 2006