Friday, January 19, 2007
19/01 Doggie lost and Found!
Dropped my DEAREST DEAREST doggie today.. I was kinda late for my school already, rushing out of my house to the bus stop.. I walked at a faster pace than normal.. Then halfway through, i realised that walking fast would means shaking my bag badly.. My first intuition, check my bag for my doggie.. Indeed! Couldnt feel the shape of my doggie as used to be.. I immediately turned back to search for it on the floor, noticing everyone's possession too.. In any case, i was WORRIED SICK!! >.< Frantically searching around for it.. Then a heart-calming message received from my handphone, my mum.. So lucky to have my aunt spotted doggie and picked it! Gosh.. Doggie would have disappear from my life, starts to think alot too, before knowing of the message that my aunt picked it.. Haix.. Guess i have to take more care for it.. Of course! I will! =)
Lost my answer sheet for H2 mathematics Tutorial 1.1.. Gosh! Have to redo again... Yay! Y-Y.. Hmm... Lend my MarryMe! to Guo Bin lerhx.. Hmm.. What more? Being the Student Welfare Rep, i have to go help in the tomorrow's Parents-Teachers-Dialogue.. Have to report to school on saturday(tomorrow) at 1pm at AVA for briefing.. Gosh! Quite looking forward to it! At least can participate much for the school lerhx! Yay! This will be reflected in the Graduation Cert too! ^^
Going crazy at...
Friday, January 19, 2007