Thursday, January 18, 2007
Rainiefied ---18/01/2007---
In GP lessons, i was paying my fullest attention throughout.. I copied down notes as he speaks and whatever he wrote on the board.. Mr Ganesh went over to my table, stomp on it with his hand and speak to me in a very critcal tone, "Your paper is still very empty! Write down notes!".. Goodness sake.. I paid the most attention i would say, i even wrote everything that is required on my paper.. My fellow classmate, CT rep was tired and resting and DID not even copy ANYTHING.. He was not scolded but i was.. Moreover, i wrote my notes in a very small text font, with PENCIL.. So it wasnt outstanding, but i was sort of discriminated by him! Gosh! Should i hate him? He just speaked to me with a very unfriendly and critical tone(scolding?) when i did my best and did what is required of his lessons.. Others wrote their notes BIG BIG with blue PENS.. Gosh! I now still feel kinda angry with him.. Unfair isnt it?
Life's seems to be narrowing down to a boring life.. I wanna talk to my friends, be with my friends, have fun and communicate with them much.. But all the tight schedule and spreaded allocation of my friends to different classes seems like separating us.. So bored! I think i'll be more towards Poly life after O lvls.. My ex-senior from BishanParkSecondary, Michelle, became a retainee.. Now of the same level as i am.. Just hope that O lvls result could be known earlier, so that i can make my decisions right.. .....
No jokes for today.. Sorrie! But i know of some racist jokes from my cousins.. But of course, it's illegal.. >.<
Going crazy at...
Thursday, January 18, 2007