<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 22, 2007

Rainiefied ---22/01/2007---
Yep, it's her again (Simin).. >.<.. Talk lesser to my Rodney-1 mates.. Haix! But anyway, just wanna say, FrenzForeva! Tomorrow is BaoYu's birthday, yet to get present for her.. I try see what i can get for her barhx! Going out with my Rodney-1 friends tomorrow to celebrate, yay! I guess i have been waiting for this chance for quite some time, meanwhile take neoprints barhx! ShiMei, sorrie hor! My first neoprints will not have you inside.. >.<

Today officially have our P.E lesson.. Jogged a total of 3rounds of the track.. So tiring! Manage to complete my chinese homework by today's chinese lesson, which was to be handed up today xD.. Have my cueball training today, it was fun.. Get to be beaten by one pro, but still manage to win one rack ^^.. Found out that Wei Chong was actually in basketball CCA.. Speaking of Wei Chong, when he ran with me on the running track today at PE lesson, he turned back and keep laughing.. He said i looked cute.. But truthfully, is my appearance seems to be so cute? I didnt know.. I only know how to determine the stuff toys as cute or not, but not people.. Haha.. The word "cute" is quite vague.. Hmm..

Money crisis, my allowance a week 20dollars.. Kinda inadequate amount, have to buy lecture notes, files, CCA fees, CueGloves, presents for BaoYu, celebrations at Burger King.. When will all these spending stops? I still wanna save money to buy my wants: OuXiangJu, Stuffed Toys, Books.. Haix!

Going crazy at...
Monday, January 22, 2007