Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Ohh great! I did not get the class contact numbers, date of birth, email address yet.. Anyone care to remind me? >.<
Did not go for PE today.. Told Mr Sarah that i'm feeling unwell.. When Mr Sarah told the boys group to go for a last round of running, Guo Dong was being too enthu and sprinted off, in the OPPOSITE direction.. lol!
Stayed back after school, with Jelly-chan and Amy.. Out of boredom, i started the joke spree by telling one.. It's kinda funny la! But to think that Guo Dong and Amy are so _ _ _ _!! And me being _ _ _ _ _ _.. =D
Bryce or whoever, thought that from afar the person bending down to tie shoe lace was Casper.. I burst out laughing when that "Casper" stood up, with masculine, tall and fat build, walked towards the canteen..
Crap.. Kinda weird today.. I wouldnt want to say anything bout that..
Going crazy at...
Tuesday, March 20, 2007