Saturday, April 28, 2007
Choir concert is round the corner.. Gotta buck up even more! I admit i am still not up to their expected standard.. So, i'll try my very best and put my 101% effort.. Jia you!
Zul sms'ed me today while i was in dance studio for choir practice.. He said the study was cancelled.. Well well, as expected.. haha! There's still next time.. Monday gotta bring badminton racket and play to my hearts content.. Hmm.. Ever since sec2, which my brother bought me the racket, i didnt have any chance of bring it to school to play.. So, yeah~ let monday be that first day then! =D
Friday's Geography lecture was, wow.. Interesting.. Watched a video clip on the the different volcanoes and their impacts all over the world.. The 1 hour Geography lesson seems like a minute or so for me, time passes so fast.. I want watch it again! xD
Please give me some suggestion for my blog skin! I cant think of any.. >.< Hmm.. How bout sunset/dawn? Or volcanoes? ^^
Going crazy at...
Saturday, April 28, 2007