<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 19, 2007

=D I shall post them by priorities!

First.. Very very very BIG THANKS to those who contributed(yet to pay or has not) as part of the present for me , an eraser and correction tape.. Cost alot.. >.<.. Really appreciate it.. =) I felt kinda shocked initially, especially when i saw the "Happy New Year. lol!".. Then i kept thinking and thinking and thinking.. Haha! Somehow, i just got attracted more to the wordings than opening up the present.. Haha! =DDDDDD

Second.. Very shocking.. It came to me too sudden.. And all the while i thought it wasnt me, it was some other guys.. I scored the highest for chinese, 68 out of 70! Wheee! My this mark is the highest among all the classes that Ms Ang taught.. So happy! I am rewarded a box of Merci chocolate.. Well, it's expensive.. >.<.. ThkQ Ms Ang! I shall share it with everyone! *Happy happiee happiee!*=DDD

Going crazy at...
Thursday, April 19, 2007