<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 15, 2007

I could not do the Chemistry tutorial for Atomic Structure.. I couldnt find it anywhere in the popular.. I've went to Thomson Plaza, Jubilee, and still to no avail of finding the FIVE-Year-Series.. It appears to be that there's only 10years series only, no five.. Then i came across one of the popular member, asking her if the 5year series is available.. Then she was like, "i'm sorry there's no five year series, the SEAB and blah blah blah.. blah blah blah.." Waa! She speaks real long lah! She uses many profound words and company names, and my ear could only register the words "no", other then that, i could hear nothing.. Overall, i bought a 10years-series of Chemistry and Mathematics.. Hope it will be of great use in the future..

Yesterday went to the hospital to visit one of my mom's aunt.. She has been diagnosed with cancer, only warded to be treated.. Just felt pitiful for her, with hair dropped till a few strands could be seen and she has became a lot skinnier.. I shan't elaborate much about it, or i might get emo anytime..

Going crazy at...
Sunday, April 15, 2007