<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Today is Jolene's birthday.. I guess the water bomb treatment turns out successful.. I kept thinking what if teacher saw it and scolds us, wet and dirty other's properties, threw at wrong people, etc.. Well, planned with Amy on that, it was kinda evil la, but i'm still there helping her filling up the water bags.. lol! =D Guo Dong today went crazy.. He, himself, pour a bottle over his head in front of Amy.. I didnt join in the water fight..

The oral thingy today.. Oh well! What should i say? Bet i'll be very very nervous when it's my turn.. But i'll be saying about my love for seaweeds, blogging, watching OuXiangJu.. =D

Vicky lend me her CDs, then Mr Sim curiously asked for it, so i showed him.. Then he was like, "you are fan of Rain?".. Ohh my goodness! Since when will i be idolising him? It's just that Vicky lost the show's cover, and used another show's metal casing to contain them..
And, thanks Vicky for lending me the CDs.. =DD

*P/S: I'm now officially nicknamed Frog1 and Eric being Frog2.. =D

Going crazy at...
Tuesday, April 03, 2007