Sunday, May 27, 2007
27th May




Went to AMK's KBOX today with brother, cousin Jassie, cousin Wilson and cousin Luancas.. Quite fun, my first time for karaoke session.. Was suppose to be during the holidays, but apparently the busy schedule of brother and the laziness of cousin Jassie, who are suppose to plan the trip out, made it only possible today.. Hmm.. At first i had a little scared in singing out through the microphone, then as it progresses, i dont really feel that scared anymore.. I've forgotten soo many of the chinese songs that i used to listen.. Kinda afraid to sing solely, i had real bad voice okay!

I sang along when it comes to the song by the duet David Tao and Jolin Tsai, titled 今天你要嫁给我.. Then as i sang along, he replied to what i sang, the lyrics, saying "I DO, I DO" in chinese, then the next thing you know, he tried to kiss me.. Imagine the watery, salivary kiss.. Yucks!
Going crazy at...
Sunday, May 27, 2007