Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Jelly was being sick today.. Physics we were lectured on elastic and non-elastic collision, and explosion, then the conservation of energy.. Then Jelly happily said, girls and boys collision are non-elastic, because it energy was not conserved which produces alot of sound energy.. Sick right?! Then further on is the chemistry lecture.. The teacher showed us a model for protein.. Then Jelly was like, "semens" (or something like that, didnt really know the exact spelling of the word).. At first i thought he was refering to CEMENT, which i kept wondering why will wall contains proteins and stuff like that.. Sicko Jelly.. Bet today is one of his greatest highlights in his life huh! Because... ... ... =)
I have changed my Project Work group, to Amy's group, a swap with XuanQi.. And o great! I spend so much time and effort in contributing to that group and now the change of group.. Just feel abit pitiful.. I agreed to XuanQi's proposal of switching team just because she could get to be with her friends, and that it will be good and happy thing for them la.. The new group that i newly join, did nothing much at all.. O well o well! I'll put in my 101% effort again.. So, jia you bah!
I aint that sure if i heard the right thing.. But, i just overheard something that hurts me quite alot.. I mean, to everyone by anyone, it will surely be.. And of course, i hope that it was me who heard it wrongly.. ...
Going crazy at...
Wednesday, May 02, 2007