Monday, June 25, 2007
25th June
Happy birthday Wilson (newb cousin, i mean dumb.. xD Peace out =D)! No present for you though.. Wahaha! No money of course.. Give me sometime to save and give you a very very uber belated present then.. =D
Maths paper today was sure tough.. I tried calculate, minus all the possible carelessness, blanked questions, unconfident answers, i should still be able to guess a Grade C i guess, i hoped too.. Bet Eric felt constipated during the Maths test huh! Especially during the times when he heard something.. ... lol! =DDD
Alright, how i wish this block test will be over.. I dont really want very very good results, just pass will do, or a Grade C at least for each H2 subject will please me already.. I dont wanna be too emo, stressed, having white hair, like what jello is facing now.. And after the Block Test, i'll really be free man! Hui Han! Organize the class gathering again! Let's continue from where we have stop yeah? =DD
Going crazy at...
Monday, June 25, 2007