Monday, July 09, 2007
9th July
Happy happy happy! I passed my Geography! I was totally shocked.. Had never obtain a decent pass in any test.. And i passed! I passed! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thanks Ms Chan!
Choir is real fun.. Reason? The people in choir really rawks! They are funny, interesting, always have the urge of singing, real cool, helpful, kind-hearted, friendly, ... ... Blah blah and it goes on and on and on.. Though i only help out in the preparation of AGM today, it was fun.. They are always singing; JingDa, Sudibyo, YongSan, WeiYi, Charles, and one more unknown guy.. They even vie for who can reach the highest pitch.. And gosh you know! They are sooo freaky! Was so high pitched, even some of the girls couldnt even reach it, not to even mention me..
Haix.. Looking at them, i'm soo different from them.. Couldnt sing well, kinda clumsy, emotionless.. *sigh* I shouldnt be in Tenor, or maybe shouldnt be in choir.. I've always tried my best, but it is really difficult for me to improve.. Maybe i aint even suited for music stuffs.. ...
Going crazy at...
Monday, July 09, 2007