안녕하세요! (annyonghaseyo! = hello!) Finally back here to blog (cos someone keeps prompting me for an update), and i bet everyone will be bored to keep seeing the tekong stuffs huh.. Dont think anyone will go visit my blog nowadays cos it's been like half a year since i last update..
Well, i have been going for a basic korean course (for kdrama/starcraft/kpop yeah man!) since the start of June.. At the very least, it actually liven up my life, to have something that differs from all the rest of my NS days.. I dont really get to go out with friends often too.. NS life is sooooo siannn mannn!! Super repetitive.. I'll be looking forward to university life, and to staying in a hostel, attending the orientation camps, going to south korea.. ...
I have gotten a liking to a Kpop group; SNSD = So Nyuh Shi Dae = Girl's Generation = 소녀시대.. There are some songs which are quite nice and catchy though, like Gee, Into the New World, Dear Mom (touching lyrics), Day by Day..
Currently i have lots of commitments, but insufficient time.. I wanna do well in korean language, in starcraft, in piano, watching kdramas.. ... Time is really insufficient for me to attend to all of them.. I've been missing out on playing the piano for weeks alrdy..
I guess i have to modify my blog abit, i'll try to add in "featured", then i'll post something special over there =D Let's see if i can get it done by an hour..