<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10013429?origin\x3dhttp://raabbie-rabbit.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 20, 2009

20th November 09
I took 2 days of leave in preparations for tomorrow.. I'll be going over to RELC Hotel in noon for the speech competition.. I can memorise my script right now, but i afraid that i'll get nervous on the stage and forget/repeat my script..

There's an Italian guy in my class, Paul, and his korean is really good! Then one day i actually found out that he's an English and Science teacher in the school itself.. Argh.. All the interactions with the korean kids and teachers there.. >.<

Had lesson yesterday, and on my way home, i accidentally stepped on a snail.. I was busy reciting my script and not paying attention to my pathway.. The cracking sound of the shell, and when i heard it i turned back, and saw the very shell collapsing and slimy juice flowing out, i couldnt bear to see it after that 1 second glimpse of the shattering shell.. Forgive me snail, i'm truly sorry.. That 1 second glimpse keeps bogging in my head.. Argh..

Alright, i gonna get lots of sleep today, and hope i dont fall sick tomorrow (which i dont feel quite good today).. Tickets to Seoul, HERE I COME!

Going crazy at...
Friday, November 20, 2009